Centers for Advanced Pain and Spine Interventions
Terms & Conditions for Affiliation
The CAPSI Pain Pvt Ltd is the company established with the aim of promoting state-of-the-art Centers of Excellence offering the highest standard of quality care with the most technologically advanced treatments by implementing practice guidelines derived from “evidence based medicine.”
“To improve the quality of lives of the individuals with chronic pain, utilizing compassion and advanced interventional pain management techniques. We intend to offer a comprehensive, multidisciplinary approach to diagnosing and treating pain.”
1) The Centers seeking affiliation should be:
a) Independent Pain centers with following facilities
- Carpet area of Minimum 1000 Sq Ft
- Reception area with minimum 2 reception staff and seating capacity of minimum 10 persons.
- Consultation chamber.
- Procedure room with C-Arm, Anesthesia workstation, C-arm compatible OT table, Ozone machine, RF Machine, Resuscitation equipment’s and drugs.
- Recovery room with minimum 2 beds
- OT technician and a female nurse
b) In-charge of pain center should be postgraduate in any field with additional qualification in pain management or minimum 3 months of full time training under qualified pain physician.
c) Should not have any medico-legal case pending against him/her.
d) Should be a registered practitioner in state medical council or Medical council of India.
e) Center should have proper patient record keeping facility.
2) The center for affiliation should be into existence for more than 2 years with workload of minimum 100 OPD patients a month and 10 procedures a month.
3) CAPSI official would visit the center before affiliating it with company. On the basis of the recommendations of the committee, the affiliation for center would be considered as CAPSI Pain affiliated center.
4) The affiliated center will pay to CAPSI pain Pvt Ltd Company an affiliation fee of Rs. 75,000/- (+ 18% GST) per financial year in two installments . The company can revise this amount from time to time.
5) The company would provide the following facilities to the affiliated centers:
- General guidance on all aspects of clinical establishment and guidelines.
- General guidance for planning, executing and spreading awareness in their localities.
- The company will promote affiliated centers at large scale through mass media throughout the country. For this purpose it will bring out information bulletins and organize seminars/conference from time to time.
- CAPSI will promote all affiliated centers on Google and other search engines and will help in providing the appointments and development of business.
- CAPSI will help in providing training in advanced and latest technologies from time to time.
- Affiliated centers will be promoted as scientific partners in all the conferences under the aegis of CAPSI and the center heads would be entitled to participate as faculty.
- Physician incharge will be responsible for any medico legal issues. CAPSI will provide assistance in any such case.
- Affiliated centers will abide with CAPSI’s uniform treatment protocol, documentations and pricings
- Clinic support and the special equipment’s can be provided from case to case basis on mutual agreement.
NORMS OF DE-AFFILIATION OF CENTERS
Any center can be de-affiliated with immediate effect if:
- At any stage, it is found that any false/forged information and documents are submitted for getting affiliation or any other facility from the company.
- Affiliation fee is not remitted for 6 months.
- If any affiliated center is found to be not adhering to the aims, objectives and guidelines of company at any stage.